August 9 @ 10:00 am - 8:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Wednesday, repeating until September 27, 2023
10AM • 12PM • 2PM • 4PM • 6PM • 8PM
See Players Club for details.
Rules of Play:
- Must be playing on any gaming machine with a Players Club card from 9:55 am – 7:55pm.
- The gaming machine must be in active play for at least five (5) minutes prior and have a minimum play of fifty dollars ($50).
- The floor scan system in Super Playmate will be used to select winners each drawing hour.
- Five (5) Hot Seat winners will be selected every drawing hour,
- Players can win more than once per day, but not within the same drawing hour.
- Winners will receive Bonus Bucks.
- 5 winners will receive $50 in Bonus Bucks every drawing hour.
- Bonus Bucks are valid for seven (7) days from issuance.
- The cash option is not available for Bonus Bucks.
- Employees of Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel may not participate in ANY promotions.
- Must be 18 years or older, a Players Club member, and present to win.
- Excluded players are not eligible for promotions.
- Must provide valid photo identification to claim prizes and/or receive/redeem offers as specified.
- It is the responsibility of the Players Club member to ensure their Players Club card is properly inserted into the gaming machine.
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any lost or stolen Players Club cards, or misuse of Players Club cards.
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or unused prize redemptions or kiosk tickets.
- By participating in any promotion, participants agree to be bound by the applicable official rules.
- All decisions by Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel management will be final.
- Upon notice to Shoshone-Bannock Gaming Commission (SBGC), Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel management reserves the right to cancel and/or alter any of their promotions at any time without prior written or verbal notice to players.
- Promotional prizes/offers are non-transferable.
- There is no substitution for prizes won unless otherwise stated in promotion procedures.
- If prizes/offers are not claimed within the specified time frame, the prize/offer will be forfeited.
- Winners are responsible for paying all taxes on the prize(s) won.
Malfunction/Software Communication Errors:
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any system malfunctions.
- All malfunctions void all pay and play.
- When a communication error occurs with the software, the drawings will stop until communication is re-established.
- If communication is re-established, the # of names selected will be rolled over to the next drawing time if applicable.
- If communication is not re-established by the end of the last drawing time, the drawing will be canceled or rescheduled by Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel Management