Super Senior Fun Day — Gaming Machine Tournament & Food Discounts
November 2 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Thursday, repeating until December 28, 2023
Super Senior Gaming Machine Tournament
Fun Day & Food Discounts
See Players Club for details.
Players Club Members 50 & better can participate in this exclusive Gaming Machine Tournament & enjoy Food Discounts!
Rules of Play:
- Must be 50 years or older to participate.
- Players Club members will receive one (1) free tournament entry.
- Additional entries may be earned for every 50 points.
- Must register with Players Club.
- Registration will begin at 9 am and continue until 1:45 pm or the maximum number of participants has been reached
- A maximum of ten (10) participants per session.
- A total of one hundred (100) participants will be allowed every Thursday.
- Players Club members will be assigned a session.
- The top three scores will be paid per session
- Players must claim their prize after each session has ended or the prize will be forfeited.
Rules for Discounts
- Restricted to Players Club members who are 50 years or older.
- Must swipe Players Club card at a promotional kiosk to print food discount ticket.
- When redeeming the food discount kiosk offer, Players Club members must provide valid photo identification, Players Club card, and signature to receive a discount on food purchases at the SBCH food outlets.
- Food offers are valid at the following outlets:
- Camas Sports Grill
- Painted Horse Buffet
- Bingo Concessions
- Deka Gahni Deli
- Food offers are limited to one (1) food offer per Player Club member, per promotion date, and cannot be combined with any other food offer.
- Food offers can only be used during food outlet hours of operation and are valid for the date that is printed on the kiosk ticket.
- Food offers have no cash value and may not be used towards gratuity.
- Any purchase total exceeding the amount of the kiosk ticket will be the responsibility of the player.
- Employees of Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel may not participate in ANY promotions.
- Must be 18 years or older, a Players Club member, and present to win.
- Excluded players are not eligible for promotions.
- Must provide valid photo identification to claim prizes and/or receive/redeem offers as specified.
- It is the responsibility of the Players Club member to ensure their Players Club card is properly inserted into the gaming machine.
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any lost or stolen Players Club cards, or misuse of Players Club cards.
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or unused prize redemptions or kiosk tickets.
- By participating in any promotion, participants agree to be bound by the applicable official rules.
- All decisions by Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel management will be final.
- Upon notice to Shoshone-Bannock Gaming Commission (SBGC), Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel management reserves the right to cancel and/or alter any of their promotions at any time without prior written or verbal notice to players.
- Promotional prizes/offers are non-transferable.
- There is no substitution for prizes won unless otherwise stated in promotion procedures.
- If prizes/offers are not claimed within the specified time frame, the prize/offer will be forfeited.
- Winners are responsible for paying all taxes on the prize(s) won.
Malfunction/Software Communication Errors:
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any system malfunctions.
- All malfunctions void all pay and play.
- When a communication error occurs with the software, the drawings will stop until communication is re-established.
- If communication is re-established, the # of names selected will be rolled over to the next drawing time if applicable.
- If communication is not re-established by the end of the last drawing time, the drawing will be canceled or rescheduled by Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel Management