Multiplied Entries for Road to Winnings
February 6 @ 5:00 am - 11:30 pm
An event every week that begins at 5:00 am on Monday, repeating until February 27, 2023
$75,000 Road to Winnings
See Players Club for details.
Rules of Play:
1. Players can earn entries daily from February 1 – February 28, 2023.
a. Players may receive one (1) free entry ticket on the day of the promotion.
b. Players may receive one (1) entry ticket for every 100 base points earned each day.
2. Players Club members can earn at SBCH for each gaming day as follows:
- Five (5) times entries Monday, February 6, 2023 beginning at 5 am.
- Ten (10) times entries Monday, February 13, 2023, beginning at 5 am.
- Fifteen (15) times entries Monday, February 20, 2023, beginning at 5 am.
- Twenty (20) times entries Monday, February 27, 2023, beginning at 5 am.
3. Earned entries will be activated and added to the drawing when guests swipe their Players Club card at the promotional kiosk from 5pm-9:59 pm on the last day of the drawing.
4. Four (4) Players Club members will be selected for the drawing hour.
a. A total of three (3) Cash winners will be selected.
b. A total of one (1) Truck winner will be selected.
5. SBCH will pay all title, documentation fees and sales taxes for the winner of the truck.
a. Federal and State taxes are the responsibility of the winner.
b. Proof of vehicle Insurance, completed W-2 or 1099 form, and all other truck documentation must be filled out and received prior to releasing keys to the winner.
6. All winners will have five (5) minutes to present themselves to the Players Club.
a. If the winner is not present, another name will be drawn; this will continue until a winner is present.
7. Players can only win once per drawing hour.
8. All Promotional Kiosk drawing winners will be announced over the PA system; it is the responsibility of the player to hear all winner announcements and go to the Players Club Booth.
9. The electronic drawing drum will be used for the promotional kiosk drawings. The electronic drawing drum will be cleared of all entries after the 10pm Drawing.
- Employees of Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel may not participate in ANY promotions.
- Must be 18 years or older, a Players Club member, and present to win.
- Excluded players are not eligible for promotions.
- Must provide valid photo identification to claim prizes and/or receive/redeem offers as specified.
- It is the responsibility of the Players Club member to ensure their Players Club card is properly inserted into the gaming machine.
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any lost or stolen Players Club cards, or misuse of Players Club cards.
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or unused prize redemptions or kiosk tickets.
- By participating in any promotion, participants agree to be bound by the applicable official rules.
- All decisions by Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel management will be final.
- Upon notice to Shoshone-Bannock Gaming Commission (SBGC), Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel management reserves the right to cancel and/or alter any of their promotions at any time without prior written or verbal notice to players.
- Promotional prizes/offers are non-transferable.
- There is no substitution for prizes won unless otherwise stated in promotion procedures.
- If prizes/offers are not claimed within the specified time frame, the prize/offer will be forfeited.
- Winners are responsible for paying all taxes on the prize(s) won.
Malfunction/Software Communication Errors:
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any system malfunctions.
- All malfunctions void all pay and play.
- When a communication error occurs with the software, the drawings will stop until communication is re-established.
- If communication is re-established, the # of names selected will be rolled over to the next drawing time if applicable.
- If communication is not re-established by the end of the last drawing time, the drawing will be canceled or rescheduled by Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel Management