Multiplied Entries Clovers of Cash
March 6 @ 5:00 am - 11:30 pm
|Recurring Event (See all)
An event every week that begins at 5:00 am on Monday, repeating until March 27, 2023
$50,000 Clovers of Cash
See Players Club for details.
Rules of Play:
- Receive entries in two ways:
- One (1) entry for every 100 points earned weekly from 5am-4:59am.
- One (1) free entry ticket on the day of the drawings from 5am-9:59pm.
- Players may earn multiplier entries as SBCH for each day from 5am-11:59pm as follows:
- Five (5) times entries Monday, March 6, 2023, beginning at 5 am.
- Ten (10) times entries Monday, March 13, 2023, beginning at 5 am.
- Fifteen (15) times entries Monday, March 20, 2023, beginning at 5 am.
- Twenty (20) times entries Monday, March 27, 2023, beginning at 5 am.
- Entries will be activated and added to the drawing when the players swipes their Players Club card at the promotional kiosk between 5am-9:59pm on the date of the promotion.
- The electronic drawing drum will be used to select the winners for each drawing hour.
- Players can win more that once per day, but not within the same drawing hour.
- The winners’ names will be announced over the PA system.
- it is the responsibility of the player to hear all winner announcements and be present at the Players Club Booth.
- Winners have five (5) minutes to present themselves to the Players Club Booth.
- if the winner is not present, another name will be drawn.
- this will continue until a winner is present
- The electronic drawing drum will be used for the promotion and cleared of all entries after the final drawing each week.
- Employees of Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel may not participate in ANY promotions.
- Must be 18 years or older, a Players Club member, and present to win.
- Excluded players are not eligible for promotions.
- Must provide valid photo identification to claim prizes and/or receive/redeem offers as specified.
- It is the responsibility of the Players Club member to ensure their Players Club card is properly inserted into the gaming machine.
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any lost or stolen Players Club cards, or misuse of Players Club cards.
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or unused prize redemptions or kiosk tickets.
- By participating in any promotion, participants agree to be bound by the applicable official rules.
- All decisions by Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel management will be final.
- Upon notice to Shoshone-Bannock Gaming Commission (SBGC), Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel management reserves the right to cancel and/or alter any of their promotions at any time without prior written or verbal notice to players.
- Promotional prizes/offers are non-transferable.
- There is no substitution for prizes won unless otherwise stated in promotion procedures.
- If prizes/offers are not claimed within the specified time frame, the prize/offer will be forfeited.
- Winners are responsible for paying all taxes on the prize(s) won.
Malfunction/Software Communication Errors:
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any system malfunctions.
- All malfunctions void all pay and play.
- When a communication error occurs with the software, the drawings will stop until communication is re-established.
- If communication is re-established, the # of names selected will be rolled over to the next drawing time if applicable.
- If communication is not re-established by the end of the last drawing time, the drawing will be canceled or rescheduled by Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel Management