4th of July Ricochet Rewards
July 4 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 pm
Independence Day Ricochet Rewards
10AM – 11PM
See Players Club for details.
Rules of Play:
- Ricochet Madness randomly activates with carded play.
- Ricochet Madness may activate when players have a minimum play that meets the threshold during promotion dates and times within a carded session.
- Players can only activate Ricochet Madness twice per day.
- When Ricochet Madness activates:
- The player will receive $25 Bonus Bucks.
- Multiple carded players on the gaming floor will receive Ricochet Rewards in the amount of $5-15 Bonus Bucks.
- Employees of Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel may not participate in ANY promotions.
- Must be 18 years or older, a Players Club member, and present to win.
- Excluded players are not eligible for promotions.
- Must provide valid photo identification to claim prizes and/or receive/redeem offers as specified.
- It is the responsibility of the Players Club member to ensure their Players Club card is properly inserted into the gaming machine.
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any lost or stolen Players Club cards, or misuse of Players Club cards.
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or unused prize redemptions or kiosk tickets.
- By participating in any promotion, participants agree to be bound by the applicable official rules.
- All decisions by Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel management will be final.
- Upon notice to Shoshone-Bannock Gaming Commission (SBGC), Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel management reserves the right to cancel and/or alter any of their promotions at any time without prior written or verbal notice to players.
- Promotional prizes/offers are non-transferable.
- There is no substitution for prizes won unless otherwise stated in promotion procedures.
- If prizes/offers are not claimed within the specified time frame, the prize/offer will be forfeited.
- Winners are responsible for paying all taxes on the prize(s) won.
Malfunction/Software Communication Errors:
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any system malfunctions.
- All malfunctions void all pay and play.
- When a communication error occurs with the software, the drawings will stop until communication is re-established.
- If communication is re-established, the # of names selected will be rolled over to the next drawing time if applicable.
- If communication is not re-established by the end of the last drawing time, the drawing will be canceled or rescheduled by Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel Management