Blizzard of Cash Multiplied Entries
January 17 @ 5:00 am - January 18 @ 12:00 am
An event every week that begins at 5:00 am on Tuesday, repeating until January 24, 2023
$40,000 Blizzard of Cash Multipliers
See Players Club for details.
Rules of Play:
Receive entries in two ways:
One (1) entry for every 100 points earned daily from 5 am – 4:59 am.
One (1) free entry ticket on the day of the drawings from 5 am – 9:59 pm. Receive entries in two ways:
Players may earn multiplier entries at SBCH for each day from 5 am – 11:59 pm as follows:
- Five times (5x) entries, Tuesday, January 3, 2023
- Ten times (10x) entries, Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Fifteen times (15x) entries, Tuesday, January 17, 2023
- Twenty times (20x) entries, Tuesday, January 24, 202
Entries will be activated and added to the drawing when the player swipes their Players Club card at the promotional kiosk between 5 am- 9:59 pm on the date of the promotion.
The electronic drawing drum will be used to select the winners for each drawing hour.
See the following page for number of winners.
Players can win more than once per day, but not within the same drawing hour.
The winner’s names will be announced over the PA system.
It is the responsibility of the player to hear all winner announcements and be present at the Players Club Booth.
Winners have five (5) minutes to present themselves to the Player Club Booth.
If the winner is not present, another name will be drawn.
This will continue until a winner is present.
The electronic drawing drum will be used for the promotion and cleared of all entries after the final drawing.
- Employees of Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel may not participate in ANY promotions.
- Must be 18 years or older, a Players Club member, and present to win.
- Excluded players are not eligible for promotions.
- Must provide valid photo identification to claim prizes and/or receive/redeem offers as specified.
- It is the responsibility of the Players Club member to ensure their Players Club card is properly inserted into the gaming machine.
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any lost or stolen Players Club cards, or misuse of Players Club cards.
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or unused prize redemptions or kiosk tickets.
- By participating in any promotion, participants agree to be bound by the applicable official rules.
- All decisions by Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel management will be final.
- Upon notice to Shoshone-Bannock Gaming Commission (SBGC), Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel management reserves the right to cancel and/or alter any of their promotions at any time without prior written or verbal notice to players.
- Promotional prizes/offers are non-transferable.
- There is no substitution for prizes won unless otherwise stated in promotion procedures.
- If prizes/offers are not claimed within the specified time frame, the prize/offer will be forfeited.
- Winners are responsible for paying all taxes on the prize(s) won.
Malfunction/Software Communication Errors:
- Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel is not responsible for any system malfunctions.
- All malfunctions void all pay and play.
- When a communication error occurs with the software, the drawings will stop until communication is re-established.
- If communication is re-established, the # of names selected will be rolled over to the next drawing time if applicable.
- If communication is not re-established by the end of the last drawing time, the drawing will be canceled or rescheduled by Shoshone-Bannock Casino Hotel Management